Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Running

Well, our weekend was fabulous and as far as I could tell, Aidan's birthday party was  a success (there were no pinata-related injuries, so I'm going with success!). I don't have any pictures to share because I forgot my camera and borrowed a friend's, but didn't get a chance to upload them before I returned the camera. Not sure I got many worth sharing, anyway. It was pretty much a whirlwind of 8 year-old-girl energy!


I have been managing to get short fits of work done in my studio but don't have anything new completed yet. I also have some exams coming up, a toddler who's starting to walk (she took 3 steps in a row today!!), an 8 year old who thinks she's 14, and a full time day job. Hmmm... that may be why I felt compelled to curate this race-against-time treasury, inspired by my favorite movie of all time, Run Lola Run:



Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for the day when my life will slow down...


but then I realize, I must like it this way!


No comments:

Post a Comment