Monday, December 6, 2010

Friends, old and new...

Well, I was planning a big blog post for today but I seem to have misplaced my camera! (and honestly, I can't even remember what pictures I had on there that I wanted to use but I'm 90% sure there were some!)


I did, however, want to say thank you to two friends who featured me and my shop on their blogs this weekend:


Aimee, of artsyville included me in her annual handmade holiday doodletour. Do stop by and take the tour. I am honored to be included among such an amazing group of artists! Aimee and I met through our daughters, who've gone to school together for 3 years now. But we only realized last year (because I stumbled across her blog) that we were both blogging artists!


And Lara, of Bazant, has written a beautiful and flattering post on her blog about our childhood friendship and how we found each other again many years later (beware, there are pictures there of me with very big 80's hair!). Thank you, Lara, for your sweet words and  lasting friendship! xo


It was a busy week with Foxy gone last week and I didn't manage to get back into my studio until last night! I'm working on some custom orders and then hope to add a few more things to the shop before Christmas shipping deadlines pass (December 20th for orders within the US and December 9th for most international destinations).


It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas in our house! Here's Lilah last night enjoying the holiday glow from Aidan's bed (taken with my iPhone since, as you know, I can't find my camera):


No comments:

Post a Comment