Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finally Some New Work!

I know, it's been a while! I've been busy working on custom work, caring for sick kids, and, well, other stuff. But I finally have some new work ready for the shop. And more coming. 

Here's a preview:

Vintage Orange Glass set in sterling silver with hand pierced leaves sprouting into a dainty sterling chain






Carnelian and Sterling (size 6)





and finally, moonstone (size 7)






All will be in the shop tomorrow.

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

xo


5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i hope you make more necklaces to put in the shop -- i am in love with that orange glass piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie these are stunning! i would love to buy some of your stuff its amazing! I would love to work with you on something for my little lady! Shwe loves anything that sparkles and she can wear as jewlery! She does not like your typical "stuff" and my first thought was you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carla, not sure if you saw. My reply to you on FB. Message me there or email me! ~J

    ReplyDelete