Sunday, March 11, 2012

Busy, busy...

Midterm week is upon me. Oh, and I still haven't finished my taxes. And I'm way behind on the laundry. And we have house guests coming on Friday and the place is a disaster. 

At least the house guests are my parents and will forgive a little dust and the piles and piles of laundry. 

I will likely not have any shop updates this week, but I managed to add one new item to the shop last week. These lovely, jangly, dangly sterling and garnet numbers:





I love these earrings. They make me think spring because they look so great with a messy up-do and bare shoulders. The hoops on these  babies are forged from heavy gauge sterling wire and give them a weighty substance without making them too heavy. The garnets dangle from delicate sterling wire and accented by organically shaped, light weight sterling bars. I've filed notches into the hoops and bars and then oxidized the silver to add contrast and interest. 

I promise these will become some of your favorite earrings! 

In the shop now. 

Okay, back to studying!


No comments:

Post a Comment